Yum, Yum Honey Dijon Mustard Chicken Thighs is just what it sounds like YUMMY! Ok, I know yummy isn’t the best play on words and that there are lots of other words in the foodcabulary that could describe this chicken but just roll with me on this one.
This chicken is seriously delicious and it’s unbelievably easy to prepare! You simply mix your dijon mustard, honey, rosemary and spices. Toss your chicken in the mixture and throw it in the oven. Viola, you have worthy chicken that no one could resist.
I love the simple yet sweet & savory depth of flavor of this chicken. And in case you haven’t noticed I’m slightly obsessed with rosemary and the fresh rosemary just set off this dish. You could eat this sauce by the spoonfuls!
- 1½ - 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- ½ cup Dijon Mustard
- ¼ cup of Honey
- 1 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- ¼ tsp Salt & Pepper
- 2 Sprigs of Rosemary
- 1 tbsp Fresh Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- In small bowl mix your Dijon mustard, honey, rice wine vinegar, salt & pepper.
- Take an 8x8 baking dish and line with parchment paper or foil for easier clean up.
- Toss your chicken in your dijon mustard mix and coat well. Then add to your baking dish and throw in your 2 sprigs of rosemary.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let chicken sit for 5 minutes then transfer to a plate. And add some additional chopped rosemary to the top for presentation and flavor.
- PLEASE EAT RESPONSIBLY 🙂 - recipes are meant to be copied, altered, substituted or tweaked to your tasting and liking, so f you don't like an ingredient or allergic to an ingredient then omit it and/or add a different ingredient.
- - If your concerned with the chemicals, toxins, dyes, pesticides, GMOs, hormones, antibiotics, rBGH, rBST, and all of the other scary ingredients out there please focus on buying organic meats, produce, and products from your local grocery store or support your local farmers and purchase from farmers markets.