Nothing says loving like hot pizza from the oven! I know this isn’t a new recipe but its one worth sharing, again. This Pull Apart Pizza Bread Recipe has been circulating Facebook for awhile now and I’ve made it at least 10 times since I first noticed it. But every time I seem to make it I eat it before I can get pictures posted. So here it is, finally.
Pull Apart Pizza Bread is made just like my Monkey Bread that I swoon over so much! You simply add all your ingredients right into your bundt pan and pop in the oven to bake for 20 minutes. It doesn’t get any easier. So for the non-cook you should be all over this easy pizza bread recipe.
It works great as a snack, an appetizer, or a meal in itself. You get the doughy bread bites mixed in with the pepperoni and stringy cheesy cheddar cheese. Nom, Nom, Nom. It goes nicely with a side of pizza sauce or marinara to dip it in! You could also use ranch dressing or blue cheese. There is not right or wrong way to make or eat Pull Apart Pizza Bread. Just eat it!
- 1 Can of Pillsbury Grand Biscuits
- 1 6oz Package of Pepperoni
- 2 Cups of Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 1 Cup of Parmesan Shredded
- 1/3 Cup of Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut your biscuits into quarters.
- Shred your cheese.
- Chop your parsley.
- Mince your garlic.
- Add your Italian seasoning.
- Add everything to a bowl with your olive oil and mix well so each biscuit is coated.
- Then place in your bundt pan and pop in the oven.
- Bake until your biscuits are golden brown and cooked through the center.
- Flip upside down on a plate and serve.
- PLEASE EAT RESPONSIBLY 🙂 - recipes are meant to be copied, altered, substituted or tweaked to your tasting and liking, so f you don't like an ingredient or allergic to an ingredient then omit it and/or add a different ingredient.
- - If your concerned with the chemicals, toxins, dyes, pesticides, GMOs, hormones, antibiotics, rBGH, rBST, and all of the other scary ingredients out there please focus on buying organic meats, produce, and products from your local grocery store or support your local farmers and purchase from farmers markets.