Where are my wing snobs? Because I have a scrumptious wing recipe for you! These Honey Mustard & Sriracha Chicken Wings are the perfect game day food with an amazing combination of sweet and tangy in every bite, and they’re cooked to absolute crisp perfection! I don’t know about you but I happen to be a sucker for grilled chicken wings over fried, its just the way I prefer eating mine and the great thing about these wings is no grill needed. NOPE! I used my cast iron skillet to achieve that grilled crispy layer and then finished the wings off by baking them in the oven.
So, if your looking for the perfect Super Bowl food then look no further! You have found your holy grail of wings with these Honey Mustard & Sriracha Chicken Wings. I would be willing to put these in a contest thats how much I stand beside them! Happy Football Sunday & Super Bowl. GO BRONCOS!
Look who WINGS was featured on FOODGAWKER.COM 🙂
- 1 Pkg of Organic Chicken Wings
- 2 tbsp of Organic Butter
- Cast Iron Skillet
- 1 tsp Celery Salt
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Salt & Pepper
- 1/4 Cup of Honey
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp of Sriracha
- 1 tbsp of Dijon Mustard
- 1 Sprig of Rosemary (rough chopped)
- 1 Sprig of Thyme (rough chopped)
- 1 Clove of Garlic Minced
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Pre-heat your cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add your butter and allow to melt and spread evenly throughout the skillet.
- Cover your chicken wings with your rub evenly (add more seasoning if needed).
- Add your chicken wings to your cast iron skillet and char on all sides for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Add to a baking dish and brush with your hone garlic sriracha sauce.
- Throw in additional sprig of rosemary and pop in oven.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes (flip half way through and baste) until the chicken is done all the way.
- Turn your oven to broil, coat your chicken wings with any remaining sauce, and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- PLEASE EAT RESPONSIBLY 🙂 - recipes are meant to be copied, altered, substituted or tweaked to your tasting and liking, so f you don't like an ingredient or allergic to an ingredient then omit it and/or add a different ingredient.
- - If your concerned with the chemicals, toxins, dyes, pesticides, GMOs, hormones, antibiotics, rBGH, rBST, and all of the other scary ingredients out there please focus on buying organic meats, produce, and products from your local grocery store or support your local farmers and purchase from farmers markets.