Let me introduce you to my accidental Honey Mustard Pork Chops. You see I was hungry and unsure what I should eat while starring into my basically empty refrigerator with zero will to want to go to the store and a light bulb went off as this lonely package of pork chops starred back at me. At that moment I remembered I had an herb garden and some condiments and it was time to get creative.
So into the front yard I went and grabbed some fresh rosemary right from my little garden and decided Honey Mustard & Rosemary Pork Chops it would be. I added honey, mustard, & rosemary to create a delicious sauce for them. Then brushed it on and into the cast iron skillet they went. The cast iron cooked to perfection and they were delicious!
- 1 Pkg Boneless Skinless Pork Chops
- 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Salt & Pepper
- Honey Mustard Marinade
- 1/4 Cup of Honey
- 2 tbsp of Yellow Mustard
- 2 tbsp of Avocado Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh Rosemary Chopped
- 1-2 tsp Garlic Paste
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Mix your above ingredients in a bowl to make your honey mustard marinade. Again you can use this to marinade the chops for a few hours and then cook or you can do like myself and brush each side of the chop and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Set aside and allow to sit for at lease 5 minutes. Make sure its not still raw in the center but pork can be pink. Its too tough if you over cook it.
- Brush a little extra sauce on them and serve.