Are you a meatloaf lover? Because Healthy Skinnylicious Turkey Meatloaf is what’s on the menu! It’s quick and easy which is what I happen to love the most about it and its delicious!
I got carried away and sort of emptied the contents of my refrigerator into the bowl but it turned out fantastic. All you need to do is chop and dice your veggies, throw everything into one big bowl, and give it all a good mix. Then form into the shape of meatloaf and pop in the oven.
It’s just that simple! Plus, its a recipe that allows you to wear your little bikini and black dress this summer since its SKINNYLICIOUS! 🙂
- 2 lbs Organic Extra Lean Turkey Meatloaf
- 1 Shredded Carrot
- 1/3 Cup Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 2 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1/3 Cup of Onion Minced
- 1/4 Cup of Mushrooms Chopped
- 1 Cup of Parmesan Herb Breadcrumbs
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp Of Organic Tomato Paste
- 1/4 Cup of Chicken Broth
- 1 tsp of Worcestershire
- 1/2 tsp of Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 Cup of Organic Ketchup
- 1/2 tsp of Organic Tomato Paste
- Parchment Paper
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop, shred, and mince all of your veggies.
- Mix all of your ingredient in a large bowl.
- Form into the shape of a meatloaf on a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Mix your Ketchup and tomato paste and spread over the top of the meatloaf.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes depending on your oven.
- It's extra lean turkey so it cooks fairly quick and you don't want to dry it out.
- PLEASE EAT RESPONSIBLY 🙂 - recipes are meant to be copied, altered, substituted or tweaked to your tasting and liking, so f you don't like an ingredient or allergic to an ingredient then omit it and/or add a different ingredient.
- - If your concerned with the chemicals, toxins, dyes, pesticides, GMOs, hormones, antibiotics, rBGH, rBST, and all of the other scary ingredients out there please focus on buying organic meats, produce, and products from your local grocery store or support your local farmers and purchase from farmers markets.