I’ve got hungry eyes one look at you and I can’t deny! Sorry, I just went Dirty Dancing. 🙂 I’m like a jukebox somedays these songs just randomly pop in my head at the oddest of times.
Anyways, I reckon I’m gonna eat me some Healthy Broccoli Tater Tots today. They are super duper easy to make with only a few simple ingredients and ready in 20 minutes. And the best part they are HEALTHY! Thats right. You can stop stressing about summer and bikini season approaching with these healthy babies.
All you need to do is boil your broccoli for a few minutes and add it to a food processor with your parsley and onion. Then in a mixing bowl add your cheese, breadcrumbs, and eggs with the broccoli mixture and roll into the shape of tater tots. Then bake for 20 minutes and VOILA! Broccoli tater tots await your taste buds. They are perfect as a snack or as a side.
- 2 Cups of Broccoli
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup of Diced Onion
- 1/3 Cup of White Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 Cup of Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/3 Cup of Parmesan & Herb Breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp of Parsley
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- Parchment Paper
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Boil your broccoli for 2-4 minutes.
- Then throw your broccoli, parsley, and onion into a food processor or blender and give a good mix.
- Now add your broccoli mixture, cheese, breadcrumbs, egg, and salt into a bowl and mix well.
- Then squeeze some mixture into your hand and start forming into a tater tot shape.
- Place on your pan lined with parchment paper and bake for 18-22 minutes flipping half way.
- PLEASE EAT RESPONSIBLY 🙂 - recipes are meant to be copied, altered, substituted or tweaked to your tasting and liking, so f you don't like an ingredient or allergic to an ingredient then omit it and/or add a different ingredient.
- - If your concerned with the chemicals, toxins, dyes, pesticides, GMOs, hormones, antibiotics, rBGH, rBST, and all of the other scary ingredients out there please focus on buying organic meats, produce, and products from your local grocery store or support your local farmers and purchase from farmers markets.