I had a sweet tooth and a craving for Monkey Bread and not just any but my momma’s Caramel Monkey Bread because there “ain’t no monkeying around” hers!
Have you ever heard of it or tried it? You can make different flavors from sweet to savory and all you do is bake in a bundt pan. Its a ring of sweet-n-sticky, ooey gooey undeniable goodness! I cheated instead of making my dough from scratch and leaned on Mr. Pillsbury the doughboy himself. You just cut your biscuits in halves and roll into balls, place in your bundt pan, and smother with your caramel sauce and bake. Trust me it’s like Heaven in your mouth!
- 1 Can Pillsbury Biscuits (10 per can)
- 1/2 Cup Pecan Chips
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp of Water
- Bundt Pan
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Open biscuits and pull apart each biscuit into halves and roll into balls. There should be 20 balls total between both cans.
- Melt 1 tbsp of butter and grease bundt pan so it doesn't stick.
- Add your nuts.
- Melt the remaining butter, brown sugar, water in pot.
- Then layer your balls all around the bundt pan.
- Pour over your sugar butter mixture.
- Place in oven and bake 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes then flip upside down to get the perfect "Monkey Bread" ring!
- PLEASE EAT RESPONSIBLY 🙂 - recipes are meant to be copied, altered, substituted or tweaked to your tasting and liking, so f you don't like an ingredient or allergic to an ingredient then omit it and/or add a different ingredient.
- - If your concerned with the chemicals, toxins, dyes, pesticides, GMOs, hormones, antibiotics, rBGH, rBST, and all of the other scary ingredients out there please focus on buying organic meats, produce, and products from your local grocery store or support your local farmers and purchase from farmers markets.